The Web

Electronic Dividend Form

DISCLAIMER: In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the SECP). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECPs regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained by the SEP.

Last updated on Dec 29, 2020